Overview for SLV series.
The SLV Series diaphragm pump is ideal for low volume, intermittent-duty applications requiring a compact pump with low power consumption. Unique design has no metals in the fluid path for maximum chemical resistance. Pump features include automatic demand operation and elastomers that handle a wide variety of chemicals. Perfect for low volume spraying and transfer. Cost effective yet high performance and reliability, the SLV offers tremendous value.
- Automatic demand; 25 PSI [1.72 bar] on/40 PSI [2.8 bar]
- Self-Priming up to 2.5 vertical feet [.76 m]
- Long life pressure switch
- Thermally-protected ball bearing motor with splash-proof housing
- Integral fan radiates heat; External heat sink not required
- Integral on/off switch optional